If you wish for an extra personalised touch to help fast-track your fundamentals, improve your nutrition and fitness levels, to develop technique on exercises or to maximise a particular strength, we also offer personal training sessions which are flexible and can be booked at your convenience. Each session can help educate you on proper exercise form and teach you the latest training methods to increase the effectiveness of your CrossFit workouts.
To book Personal Training sessions online please complete your online PAR-Q form and then make your selection below. Please read the terms and conditions of your bookings at the bottom of the page.
Please Note: If you are recovering from a serious injury or have unique orthopaedic needs (herniated discs, joint replacement, back pain, shoulder impingement, ACL issues, knee pain, patella dysfunction etc), specialised private coaching may be more suitable than our fast-paced group classes. The coach will customise appropriate strength and conditioning to allow for maximal results while maintaining and enhancing pain free and optimal function.
These unique 45min sessions ensure you get the most bang for your buck. By leaving the easy stuff to you, like warming up and cooling down, means we can focus in on the real work to get you the results you want in the shortest amount of time. To book please choose your package via TeamUp below…
Direct Debit Information
Once the Direct Debit has been set up, the money will be debited from your account around 7 days after transaction but you can start training immediately. If you wish for a particular date for it to come out please contact us and we will arrange. We will then both decide on the best day/times for your sessions for the month ahead to ensure you have a consistent slot. The monthly direct debit then continues ongoing.
No commitment or contracts – just contact us and Direct Debit will be cancelled immediately. However, we cannot initiate refunds for transactions that have already been processed. The monthly direct debit has no join or cancel fees and no minimum term. Direct Debits will be set up ready to go once all existing paid sessions have been used.
Overview and T&C’s for your Direct Debit
* Sessions paid for that month, must be used within that month. If for any reason you have sessions outstanding, they may be rolled over for one month only. For example if you have booked 4 sessions a month in May and you only use 3 in May, you can rollover that one remaining session to June. If you do not have 5 sessions in June, then you lose that 5th rolled over session.
* If you are going on holiday for 2-4 weeks and you will have more sessions to rollover let me know in writing by email in advance, we will roll the sessions over for 3 months. Again, if you do not use the rolled over sessions within those 3 months, they will be lost!
* Alternatively, if for any reason you do not use all your sessions that month and you find you have one spare, you may like to gift it to a friend.
* Monthly Direct Debit payments are based on a 52 week year. Additional sessions may be purchased separately in advance.
* No refunds will be given once the money has been collected.
* Hassle free payments means I can focus on what’s important…achieving your goals!
Fee Charging Policy
By agreeing to participate in Personal Training you are agreeing to follow the guidelines set out by your trainer throughout the duration of the training programme.
HIIT Fitness Jersey Limited reserve the right to change any information given should this be necessary for any reason.